IFF is a well-established multi-national company with its headquarters in New York, USA, and with its presence in almost all major countries in the world. You may never see our brand name on display at your local store. Our products reside within the goods you buy. Our flavors and fragrances touch you every day, from fine fragrances and toiletries, to soaps, detergents and other household products, to beverages and food products.
Our customers around the world have come to value the effects we bring to their finished goods. For more information about the company, we invite you to visit our website at http://www.iff.com
To support the business development in Indonesia some vacant positions exist within IFF Indonesia. We invite dedicated and suitably qualified candidates to join our company as :
Reporting to Warehouse Manager in Jakarta, you will responsible to administer warehousing of raw material and finished good products, in order to ensure the compliance of standard raw material and finished good products placement and storing, within IFF guideline and other related regulations, eg. cGMP, SHE.
Raw Material/Finished Good Planner
Reporting to Purchasing Manager or Production Manager in Jakarta, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Planning and ordering raw components or planning & distributing finished good products, required from external suppliers/customers or other affiliates in IFF to support production requirements and in line with customer service objectives
- Maintaining component inventory investment levels to optimize customer satisfaction and minimize to exposure of obsolescence.
- Obtaining sales forecast from Commercial Department.
Reporting to the Purchasing/GSS Manager in Jakarta, you will be responsible for coordinating and flowing of import documents such as BL/Invoice/Packing List/Certificate of Analysis etc, required by the forwarding agent to make clearance from vendors and establishment according to production schedule, within IFF guideline and standard procedure.
The Persons :
- University degree in Engineering of any major with min GPA of 2.75
- Knowledge of SAP and/or MRP is an added value
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Familiar with all MS applications: words, excel, power point and access
- Possess good interpersonal skills, excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Proactive and creative
Please send you resume with position code at the subject and expected salary no later than February, 25 2009 to :
Human Resources Manager
Your application will be treated with strict confidence. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.