Incorporated in 1988, Huawei Technologies is a private high-tech enterprise headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Huawei is a leader in providing customized products and solutions to telecommunications operators around the world. Our range of communications network solutions includes wireless, fixed line, optical, datacom, applications and software, handsets and wireless terminals. Having deployed products to more than 300 operators in over 100 countries globally, we take in pride in knowing that we serve 28 of the world’s top 50 operators.
Huawei currently has 8 regional headquarters and 85 branch offices worldwide with staff strength of 61,000 people. Thus, in line of our rapid growth, we seek high caliber individuals to join us for mutual development.
Senior GSM/UMTS Network Performance Engineer
- Analyze End to End Network Performance (Daily, Weekly, Monthly and long term) and to pinpoint network problem, propose solution and follow up with the solution execution.
- Guide Junior Network Performance Team Organize and Maintain Network Performance Data
- Work closely with all Network Elements Engineers to solve specific or overall Network problem
- Work closely with RNO/RNP department to solve RF related problems
- Education Background: S1 (Bachelor of Science in Engineering) and above
- more than 4 years as GSM/UMTS Network Performance engineer
- more than 5 years of GSM/UMTS experience
- more than 2 years RNP and RNO experience
- Able to lead the Network Performance team
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English via E-mail (Windows XP or Adobe PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer attractive remuneration package, training opportunity and good career prospect to the right candidates. Interested individuals are highly encouraged to apply on-line.