Brunei National Petroleum Company Sdn Bhd – PetroleumBRUNEI would like to invite applications from suitably qualified, innovative, dynamic, good team player and highly motivated candidates who seek to develop their career in the Oil and Gas Industry to join us in the following position:
SENIOR GEOLOGIST: (Job Code: SGL)
- Undertake petroleum system studies and regional mapping leading to the identification and definition of prospects using all available geophysical well and analog data.
- Understand and apply risking and resource estimation methods:
- Provides technically sound proposals by conducting detailed acreage/block, prospects and assets evaluation as input for business decision;
- Provides geological expertise and support, and coordinates with multi disciplinary asset team members to manage the exploration, evaluation, development and exploitation to maintain and increase company profits;
- Provides technical coaching and assist on the development of the junior staff.
- Degree/M.Sc/Ph.D in Geoscience (Geology & Geophysics) with a minimum of 8 years working experience in the oil and gas Industry;
- On-the-job experience of integrated prospect evaluation and resource assessment with modern technology, maturing prospects and make decision for optimally drilling them cost effectively;
- Have full expertise in life of field cycle starting from initial exploration appraisal right up to field development and subsequent exploitation;
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability with positive working attitude;
- Must be well organised and able to work independently with minimal supervision and have the ability to lead a team;
- Must be able to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines:
- Good command of spoken and written Malay and English Languages,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and computer literate.
Human Resource Manager, Corporate Division
BRUNEI NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY SDN BHD
UNIT 1.01, 1st FLOOR, BLOCK D
YAYASAN SULTAN HAJI HASSANAL BOLKIAH COMPLEX
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN BS8711 – BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
Tel: (673) 2230720, 2230721, 2230722
Fax: (673) 2230654
CLOSING DATE: 2 February 2009
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)
Belum ada komentar.