PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. It signed the first coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981 and is therefore the longest-standing private coal producer. To support its growth, the company is currently looking for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
- This position is equal to Executive position and report to Chief Executive Officer and based in Jakarta – Indonesia.
- He/She will manage Engineering &
- Development Division and responsible for managing and coordinating strategic development planning for mining future development in order to assure the continuity of the company in terms of mining aspects and developments of infrastructure due to support the mining operation.
- Managing overall actual Mining Contract and providing interpretation to the Management on issues relating specifically to the contract.
- Min. S-1 degree in Mine Engineering with minimum GPA 3.00 from reputable university.
- Having Min. 15 years experiences in mining industries from multi national company experiencing in Coal Mining Project for engineering aspects and support mining project development.
- Knowledge and understanding of all coal mining production processes, contractual aspects.
- Having an ability to do mining economic evaluation of a new business development and make a recommendation for the company.
- Familiar with contract administration job especially FIDIC standard.
- Having extensive negotiation skill and presentation skill, able to communicate with varied nationality.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Willing to developing others.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Company will provide attractive and competitive salary package to the successful candidate.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (EDGM) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 6 Ferbuary 2009 to :