PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as “Best Bank in China”, “Best Trading in the World”, “Best Management Company in China” awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as “Most Honored Corporation in China”.
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Relationship and Product Officer Financial Institutions Global Market
- Manage and develop ICBC Group’s relationship with institutional clients including banks, non-bank financial institutions, settlement institutions and public exchanges in Indonesia and surrounding region.
- Liaise with global FI team in Beijing, Hong Kong or global teams of Trade and Settlement, Capital Market, Operation for the Bank and global benefit.
- Attend client meetings/presentations. Perfect knowledge of client needs and providing adequate solutions in close coordination with the concerning product lines.
- Identify and Market the Bank’s products in conjunction with Product Specialists including trade finance and transactional service, financial markets, lending, and corporate finance products and services.
- Assess, administer and maintain the bank’s Vostro and Nostro accounts with counterparts, negotiate best terms and ensures quality of service.
- Administer and update the bank’s authorized signatory specimens.
- Enhance the Bank’s profitability through cross selling global market products and services through coordinating with Front Office traders.
- Manage the KYC process of new counterparties/customers. Establish and update KYC anti money laundry process and procedures in association with compliance, settlement team.
- Preparation of budget of FI line including the revenues and costs, marketing plans and expenditures, rebate programs for counterparts.
- Compliance with all applied Indonesian regulations and internal rules.
- Prepare relevant client documentation.
- Training, orientation and knowledge dissemination for the Banks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Treasury Management or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of general banking product services particularly in trade finance, transaction banking and treasury.
- Possess strong relationship management and business development skills backed by high level of personal motivation, time management and organizational skills.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Application should be sent no later than February, 7th 2009. We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
Belum ada komentar.