PT. Graha Multimedia Nusantara a subsidiary company of Bakrie Group of company that deals with companies who need to develop and strengthen the IT, Media and Telco Infrastructure are looking for suitable candidate to fill the following position :
Marketing & Creative Staff / Graphic designers produce design solutions to communicate company brand messages with high visual impact. Graphic design solutions are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving company brand a visual ‘brand’. Marketing & Creative Staff should have a good understanding of Marketing activities, as the two are closely related.
Working to a brief agreed with the client or Marketing Officer. Marketing & Creative Staff/Graphic designer develops creative ideas and concepts, together with Marketing Officer/Supervisor choosing the appropriate media and style to meet company brand objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, marketing and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
A Marketing & Creative Staff / Graphic designer’s job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Marketing & Creative Staff / Graphic Designer should report to and coordinate with Marketing Supervisor. Work activities include:
- meeting Marketing Officer / Supervisor to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting company brand’s needs and developing a concept to suit our purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Marketing Supervisor or Marketing Manager;
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD);
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programmes such as Quark Xpress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- have a good knowledge of marketing and creative activities;
work as part of a team.
Please send your CV or Resume and Expected Salary no later than 16 Feb 2009 to:
Please indicate position code on email subject