PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) values PEOPLE, boasting the best employees in their field. We are honored to support our staff to gain more knowledge and become valuable experienced employees. By providing development opportunities for our employees we are proud to acknowledge that our employee have high pride and loyalty.
TGI workforce also known as multidiscipline and multicultural of experienced and qualified human resources, which is one of our key success factors in achieving our corporate mission as the Indonesian largest gas pipeline operating company.
To ensure that we consistently achieved our business objectives, we invite talented, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual to join our team for the following opening:
Land Acquisition Officer (LAO)
Report to : Legal Manager
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Law with minimum GPA 2.75.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a corporate legal officer, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge/understanding about the Indonesian law and regulations, preferably having experience in land acquisition, litigation and claim.
- Excellent in drafting and reviewing a company’s legal documentation, such as the contract/agreement, memorandum of understanding, correspondences, etc.
- Having experience in providing legal advice based on the Indonesian law and regulation.
- Possess strong analytical skill, ability to effectively interact with people at all levels and has self excellent in promoting himself as valuable person .
- Strong leadership and highly motivated and able to maintain stable performance under pressure.
- Reliable, proactive, open, honest and co-operative person.
Job Description :
- Conduct, administer and assist legal manager in managing land acquisition, transfer and asset as well as the land title certification in accordance to the prevailing laws, regulation and set procedures
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Participating in contract negotiations
- Assist other directorate with respect to litigation and claims.
- Providing legal advice for the operation of the company.
- Resolving industrial dispute and lawsuit and arbitration.
Application closed on February, 20 2009.
Please note only qualified candidates will be notified further.
Please send your Application & CV (state your latest photo, GPA & expected salary) to :