BP is one of the world’s top energy companies. Our business is about finding, producing and marketing natural energy resources on which the modern world depends. Our openness to new possibilities, technologies and ways of thinking will give people the energy to move, to see, to be warm and to have a better quality of life, without compromising the planet.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in your career and area performance driven, innovative, progressive and care about safety, health and environment, BP Indonesia could have the opportunity you’re looking for.
Applications are now open to join our team as:
(Loc : Papua)
Reporting to Shift Supervisor, this role is responsible to lead Field Technicians to organize and coordinate the on-shift activities and ensure safe operation of the LNG plant.
- Provide guidance, explanation and leadership to Field Technician to ensure proper understanding of procedures used during start-up and shutdown of the process train or equipment.
- Ensure up to date operating procedures are being followed in all field activities.
- Implement Standing Orders and routine tasks.
- Senior High School or Diploma 3 in Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plant.
- Detailed knowledge of process plant equipment, process operation, maintenance activities, and safety systems.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills and capability to influence others
Site: Indonesia, Expertise Operations: Technician, JobType: Rotational, Locale: Indonesia – Tangguh – Papua
Senior Occupational Health Specialist
(Loc : Jakarta)
- Assist with the analysis of industrial hygiene result and exposure data relate to the commissioning, implementation and monitoring of health surveillance programs and control measure
- Prepare guideline in budgeting planning for Health Team and monitor the result in accuracy.
- Develop relationships with primary care and specialty physicians, hospitals, diagnostic centre and other providers.
- Assist on emergency medical management for standard response and planning for mass casualty events.
- Identify, monitor and prioritize emerging health issues.
- Provide support and direction to HSSE professionals and the Leadership
- Perform the occupational health program, the industrial hygiene program and the environmental health program that are based on health hazards identification through risks assessment support by other additional methods.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records with ethical and data protection boundaries.
- Identify social, cultural and ethnic issues that relate to policies, risks, research and interventions in occupational and environmental medicine.
- Control the health hazard to the accepted BP standard level and Indonesia regulation.
- Assist with the recruitment, induction, training and development of Health Team.
- Review any cases of illness in the workplace with possible work association/causation and assist in the recognition and diagnosis of occupational diseases
- Perform independent medical evaluations as permitted by local regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in General Medicine and post graduate in Magister of Occupational Medicine.
- Minimum 8 years working experience in General Practise.
- Possess associate membership of a Professional body such as Environmental Medicine, i.e IDKI, PERDOKI (Indonesia), Faculty of Occupational Medicine (UK), Australian Faculty of Occupational Medicine (Australia), or board certification from the American College of Occupational (America)
- Possess current registration or license qualification in home country, i.e.: Surat Tanda Registrasi (STR) as a Clinic Doctor / SIP (Surat Izin Praktek), HIPERKES.
- Experience or has developed Health Management System in Company.
- Demonstrate as trainer in Occupational Health.
Site: Indonesia, Expertise: Health, Safety and Environment, JobType: Full Time, Locale: Indonesia – Jakarta
APPLY THIS JOB
To view other vacancies, please visit : http://www.bp.com/careers/indonesia