PT Batamec shipyard is situated in the north-west of Batam Island Indonesia and occupies a land area of 50 hectares which makes it one of the largest shipyards in the region in a single location. Its well organized infrastructure along with comprehensive facilities and advanced equipment places it to be among the most efficient shipyards in Indonesia.
Established in 1985 and through a series of upgrading program, it now holds a dry dock of 145m x 40m x 7m, a synchrolift covering total area of 26,000m2, a combined wharf length of 450m, an automated plate blasting shop, CNC machines along with a series of well equipped and covered workshops.
PT Batamec strives for continual improvement to its work processes and application of technology and innovation towards fulfilling the needs of our customers and business partners.
(Batam – Kepulauan Riau)
- Male/Female, maximum 30 years old
- High School/ Diploma/ Degree in Marine Engineering, Business Administration or Industrial Technique
- Experiences in Project Planning or Marine industries min 2 years.
- Exposure in Project Management and Risk Assessment.
- Excellent computer literate (MS Project, MS Office, Primavera and AutoCad 3D)
- Verbal and written communications skills in English
- Well organized, honest, self motivation, initiative, fast learning, hard worker, reliable, energetic, independent, secretive, team player, multi tasking, multi skills would be required
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision, work on tight schedule and flexible concerning working hours
- Contract positions available.
Please note the position code as the subject of your e-mail (add the photohraph) and send to:
We are expecting your application not exceeding 2 weeks after this publication.
” Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview