Royal Dutch Shell plc was established more than a hundred years ago in Indonesia. Today Shell is a global company operating in over 110 countries and regions throughout the world, and employing more than 104,000 people. Shell Indonesia has been established as one of the fastest growing lubricants, retail fuels and bitumen business in the country and has strong commitment to strengthen their presence significantly.
Shell Indonesia has received the Indonesia’s Most Admired Companies (IMAC) Award 2007for Oil & Gas category for its best Corporate Image, by Business Week Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.
(Jakarta Raya, Indonesia)
- Ensure embedding of the Shell Group Minimum Health Management Standards (MHMS) within the various business units in Shell Indonesia;
- Deliver Service Level Agreement (SLA) using standardised tools and processes;
- Advise on clinical, occupational, community and environmental health issues associated with business activities and living environment, which may have a litigation, reputation or other business risks;
- Be the health focal point for various external stakeholders such as government, NGOs, and local communities;
- Assure alignment with Group health standards, procedures, and processes;
- Assure compliance with relevant health legislation in Indonesia;
- Contract holder for local health service providers;
- Monitoring Line management and budget of Shell Health in Indonesia organisation.
- Certified and registered Medical Doctor in Indonesia;
- Certified and registered specialist in Occupational Health would be ideal;
- More than 10 years experience in the broad health area (clinical, occupational and health management);
- Working experience in the oil and gas industry would be preferable;
- Good leadership and strong communication skill in English;
- Authorisation to work in Indonesia is required for this position.
To apply, go to www.shell.com/careers –> Professionals –> My Application –> Job Search –> Asia
Application Deadline: Thursday, 19 February 2009
Number of Vacancies: 1
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer www.shell.com/careers
Belum ada komentar.