JOB VACANCY OXFAM
OXFAM GB works in more than 80 countries to provide people with the support they need to overcome poverty and injustice. Here, in Indonesia, we run a busy programme of development, humanitarian and advocacy initiatives. We are clear objective for change and, by strengthening our country team, we believe we can turn our vision into reality. So why not do you bit too? Think about a difference you could make-the effect of your solution will be felt for a lifetime.
- You help to drive our success of our campaign and advocacy work throughout Indonesia to bring about lasting change.
- Well be looking for a degree level education
- and NGO campaign experience, particularly in terms of developing and executing a campaign strategy.
- This role is about streamlining our IT function across the region to support the scale and scope of our programmes.
- We are looking for someone with proven IT support
- Experience and a unwavering record in graduates
- Professional training with computer
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
- Your focus will be delivering a strategic media & communications plan that cover the hole of Indonesia.
- Degree qualified
- Youre a superb communicator and networker
- With proven experience in journalism, media or PR
- Your research will prove instrumental in lobbying for change and coming up with comprehensive policy strategy.
- Degree educated
- Youll have considerable research experience
- Particularly in terms of policy development,
- Communication and lobbying.
- Well look you to help devise a coherent policy and advocacy strategy, focusing on disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation
- With a background in research or an NGO
- Youll be experienced in policy development, research, communication or lobbying.
COUNTRY POLICY ADVOCACY & CAMPAIGNS MANAGER
- You’ll be involved in the delivery of our policy and advocacy work
- As well as coming up with and implementing a strong and creative communications strategy.
- Youll need a strong background in policy development
- Advocacy and campaigning in the area of social change.
- You’ll be in charge of developing and producing maps and surveying tools that are essential in supporting the work of our field teams.
- We are looking for a GIS or related degree
- Together with significant experience within the sector.
HR/ADMIN OFFICER –PAPUA
- We are looking for someone to oversee the HR admin function and support the development of staff during their tme with Oxfam
- Having already worked in HR department
- Youll bring a good understanding of personnel administration and the principle of employment law.
- You’ll ensure our team is perfectly positioned to continue in the fight agains poverty, injustice and inequality
- Togheter with background in recruitment, training and development
- You bring and knowledge of all aspects of HR and a relevant personnel management qualification.
More than 8000 people already commit their time and talents to our humanitarian and development projects. Now we are looking for yours too.
To apply please e-mail your cover letter and CV, including the job title in the subject line to :
Belum ada komentar.